<< Back to Our Services
2014 Hands On Horse Camp
- The Hands On Horse Camp will introduce campers to: horse and rider safety, grooming, leading, stable
management, saddling and bridling, mounting and dismounting, care of tack, and English and western styles.
- A snack will be provided each day
- Two riding lessons at a Walk and a Trot will be given, one Thursday and one Friday
- Cost is $250, but please include a $100 deposit (non-refundable after July 10) with Registration Form (see below). Make
checks payable to: Hope Lock Farm.
- More information will be mailed to you after your registration is received and approved. Register early. Class
size is limited and fills quickly.
- Closing ceremony on Friday will end approximately 1:00 PM
Download Link: 2014 Hope Lock Farm Hands On Horses Camp Registration Form
Download Link: 2014 Hope Lock Farm Hands On Horses Camp Information
Jan 1, 2015 - Show Calendar
Show Team Members, please review the Show Calendar and let Gayle know which shows you plan to attend.
Link: 2015 Show Schedule
Apr 1, 2014 - Summer Camp
We are pleased to announce the dates for our annual Summer Camp. The 2014 Hands On Horse
Camp will be held July 28-August 1, 2014. Please see our Summer Camp page for more information.
Link: 2014 Hands On Horse Camp
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.
To ride a horse is to ride the sky.
I can always tell which is the front end of a horse, but beyond that, my art is not above the ordinary.
Do you take lessons with Susie? Do you want to show your friends a picture of the horse
you ride every weekend? Checkout the Lesson Horses page.
Link: Our Lesson Horses